Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 it was great


It's always funny to look back on a year. It's so easy to forget important events. Overall, I would say that I had a pretty good year. So here's a short summary (not in order of importance):


1. Got a new calling as secretary in Primary.

2. My brother got married on leap day.

3. We went on vacation to Gatlinburg and had a good time hiking, shopping, and horseback riding.

4. I turned 26.

5. I started my new job at work. Love it.

6. President Hinckley passed away.

7. My Granny passed away.

8. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Nashville.

9. Scott came home from serving his mission in Texas.

10. I graduated with my masters.

11. We saw the Cubs play the Reds in Cincinnati for the 2nd time.

12. Our new niece, Lotus, was born.


It was a great year. I am ready to start a new one. I am ready to resolve to be better in 2009. I want to be more positive and to find beauty in everything.


Happy New Year!