Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas Part II




The weekend after Christmas my Mom, Dad, and Sister made the trip to our house. We had a lovely weekend together celebrating Christmas. Friday we all exchanged presents and watched movies. Kase was so excited because he finally got a surround sound to go with all his other gadgets.


I call his love for all things electronical the "Never Ending Story". As long as he enjoys it, I don't mind. Because of his obsession, I am able to watch my favorite shows with high clarity and volume. I can't complain.




The Monster was happy to have a buddy to play with all weekend because Isabella, my parent's dog, came to visit too!

Mom cooked up some DELICIOUS pot roast, beans, cornbread, and chocolate covered cherry cookies. I am still eating on all of this yumminess. I have lunch and dinner for a week!


Dad and Kase recovered a chair for me. This did not result in any injuries.





I enjoyed spending time with my family. I have gotten to see them a lot lately and it has been very nice. I love having them over. I am so thankful for all they do for me and for all the love that they give to us.


I had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: