Wednesday, December 24, 2008

She is 17 going on 18

My sister Melissa turned 17 last Saturday! Can you believe it? Well I can't.

For her birthday I went to visit and the family went shopping. We got some great deals. Buying things is fun, but buying things on sale is even better. We also ate at the RainForest Cafe, where Melissa was surprised with a huge birthday cake. And our cousin Rachael came to visit. Then we drove around the Opryland hotel to look at the lights. I mean litterally, we drove around it. It was a fun day.

Melissa, I am proud of you. You are smart, sweet, beautiful, and funny. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I am so glad you are my sister. Love you!








P.S. I have been thinking. I wish I could decorate my whole house in red and green all year long. I mean, it is so festive and warm. Not to mention it apparently may make atleast one of your children smart, witty, and talented with setting up traps to catch thiefs. For example, in the movie Home Alone, if you'll notice, the whole house is decorated in red and green. Couches, wallpaper, dishes, etc. I am just saying. Mutliple benefits. It may be a good idea. I might look into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeee! Your Silly Laura! and super sweet! i love you and imvery happy you are my sister too! I LOVE YOU!
~Sissy~