Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pirate-Cowboys

I don't have anything exciting going on right now, but I feel like blogging. Yesterday was my parents anniversary. They have been married for 36 years! They have been a wonderful example to me and great parents. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! Here's to 36 years more!!

Yesterday, I babysat a cute little 2 year old named Adam. Adam and I played Pirate-Cowboys. (A game like cowboys with guns, and a lot of "ARRRR"ing going on.) We also watched the movie Cars and ate Oranges, Bananas, and Pretzels in the shape of fish provided by Adam's mom. Delicious, but we weren't sure if that was authentic Pirate-Cowboy food. Ultimately, we decided that the food was good so we should eat it cause that is what Pirate-Cowboys would do. I was required to answer many questions and make funny sound effects. It was pretty fun.

No comments: