Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Most Random Things

I have been tagged... on facebook. But I figure, why not post it here too? Mostly cause I am too lazy to come up with a different post. Oh well. I am tagging Erin, Beth, Desi, Jennifer, Katina, Katy, and Lori!!!

1. I like going to the dentist. I just went this morning!
2. I love my famiy. My parents are wonderful and I love my brother and sister. I wish I had more siblings. I wish I knew my brother's wife better. I love Kase's family. They make me laugh and I love having a sister-in-law my age who I can scrapbook with!
3. I like to scrapbook, but i really only do it about every 6 months.
4. I am a shy person, until you get to know me. I wish I was more outgoing.
5. I wish I didn't worry so much. I worry about that.
6. I am a planner.
7. I want atleast 3 kids, maybe 4.
8. I love the Lord and I have a strong testimony of the gospel. I try to respect others beliefs and I think we can all learn from each other.
9. I don't really have a favorite color. I like all of them.
10. I love to clean and organize.
11. I wear pink. A lot.
12. My husband is sweet and takes good care of me. He still opens my car door. He is patient with me and he makes me laugh everyday.
13. I can't swim but I can keep a float and not drown.
14. I lived alone for 2 years after my old roommate got married and before I got married. I got married at 24 and I didn't think I was ever going to get married.
15. I use to HATE country music, but now I love it. Well, some of it. The rest is just funny.
16. I can't dance, sing, paint, draw, or do math in my head.
17. I took advanced math in high school.
18. I love taking pictures and I hope to take a photography class one day.
19. I was named after my great grandmother Laura and my grandmother Martyne.
20. I love taco bell.
21. I don't really cook a lot but I wish that i did. I am learning slowly.
22. I have thought I was "old" since I turned 21, but every year I think "what? I wasn't old last year, but I am old now!" But I don't think you're old really until maybe.... 75.
23. I love to travel. I wish I could travel more. I like to see new places and see how other people live.
24. I am tall. About 5'9" or 5'10" I use to hate being tall, but now I don't mind it so much.
25. I HATE public speaking. I get really nervous. My ears turn bright red. My hands get clammy and swollen. My knees turn to jello. I freak out. But after it's over I feel great!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great list! You had me totally floored with #1! Who likes the dentist? Crazy.
I'm with you on #3, but it's been about once in the past 2 1/2 years.
And I'm 29 but I still don't feel old...or old enough. It must be all the kids.
I'm anxious to do my list, but it may take a week or so, I'm really slow these days.