Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

This weekend was great because #1 it was a THREE day weekend for me (thank you president's day), #2 we got to hang out with Jennifer and Bill, (which was super fun. Thanks guys!), and #3 it was valentine's day. Which, I like mostly because I love flowers and I love red/pink together. OH and because it's tradition for Kase to buy me chocolate covered strawberries! YUM. For Kase, I knew that the only way to his heart was pizza:
AND Movies:We had a good weekend together.
P.S. To celebrate President's day, I watched part of a five hour presentation of "The Presidents" on the History channel. Has anyone watched that? I have retained no knowledge from school regarding our past presidents. It is pretty cool to watch. I even took notes. I am a dork. I still have 3 more hours recorded to watch and I am excited. I use to think history was boring, but now I really like it.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!








2 comments:

erin said...

Chocolate covered strawberries are the best! Glad you had a good weekend.

Katy Beth said...

aw...how sweet! That's what Joey did for me too. Well, "for him" & he shared since we weren't getting eachother anything besides tickets to The Features. Our husbands are sweethearts!