Thursday, November 20, 2008

When I Graduate...

Every year I have a "Summer" to- do list.. On the list are things that I just don't have time for during the rest of the year because of school. The list always gets longer and longer, but I always think that I will have enough time to get it all done. Usually I end up with only a few items on the list actually done, and before I know it summer is over.

In December, I finally graduate. So now I have a "When I Graduate" to-do list. (I know you probably don't care but) Here it is:

1. Clean my house. Give it a really good scrubin' and get rid of accumulated stuff we don't need.
2. House repairs: paint outside doorways, paint the porch, replace that one outside light that is 20 feet in the air, fix the hole in the family room ceiling from the water leak. I am sure there is more (ok my house sounds really icky but it's nice. I promise!)
3. Paint our bedroom a new color. I am tired of blue.
4. Walk the dog. Every day (mostly).
5. Do craft projects.
6. Visit family more.
7. Spend more time with friends.
8. Go camping.
9. Go on weekend trips that are cheap.
10. Join the book clubs at work and church.
11. Go to yard sales.
12. Have babies (Ok this one is more of a long term goal.)

So, we'll see how many of these things actually get done. I mean, surely most of them. I do have the rest of my life. No more school. You know, I have been in school for the last 21 years. I am not sure I'll know what to do with myself with out school. Oh wait.... I have my list.

1 comment:

Katina Angola said...

That's a good list. So glad I found you all in the blogging world!