Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's Play Tag

So, this is my first blog tag! I was really excited to be tagged. The only problem is that, well, I don't have very many people to tag. But I will try anyways. So that means Lori, Andrea, Beth, and Tiffany: TAG YOUR IT. Sorry.

Now on to the questions:
1. Do you like blue cheese? No, icky and moldy.

2. Do you own a gun? Um, no.

3. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't get those kinds of things at Sonic. It's all about icecream. Oh yeahhhh...

4. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Yes. Every time.

5. What do you think of hot dogs? Best if grilled.

6. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate Milk

8. Can you do push-ups? Doubt it. I have noodle arms.

9. Age? 26

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Wedding Ring.

11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking/watching movies.

12. Favorite Actor? Don't really have one, but if i have to pick then Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Morgan Freeman.

13. Do you have A.D.D.? no

14. What's one trait you hate about yourself? It's hard for me to make decisions.

15. Middle name? Martyne

16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1-I need to get to work. 2-I need to write my research paper tonight. 3- I hope my sister-in-law has the baby today.

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? I haven't bought anything today, yesterday, or Saturday!!! Friday I bought: tickets for my bro-in-law's football game, taco bell, and a can of coke.

18. 3 drinks you regularly drink: Milk, Water, Coke.

19. 3 Current worries? Getting all my papers done for the semester, Getting Christmas presents in time, and worrying too much.

20. Favorite place to be? At Home.

21. How did you bring in the New Year? Eating and watching tv w/ Kase.

22.Where would you like to go? On vacation anywhere.

23. Tag three to six people... Lori, Andrea, Beth, and Tiffany.

24. Do you own slippers? Yes. And lots of fuzzy warm socks.

25. What shirt are you wearing? cream sweater.

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have tried it. I am afraid I would slide off.

27. Can you whistle? Not very well.

28. favorite color? Blue.

29. Would you be a pirate? Probably not. I'd get sea sick.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I like church songs, but anything really.

31. Favorite girl's name? boy's name? Boys: Oliver Girls: Emma

32. What is in your pocket? a kleenex

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Kase

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Cabbage Patch Sheets.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? When I fell and hurt my elbow and it was swollen, black, purple, and wouldn't bend, straighten, or rotate. I had to take an accounting exam and I couldn't bend my arm to write so I looked really funny sitting really far back from my desk with my arm all stretched out writing away.

36. How many TVs do you own? 3 but we only use 2.

37. Who is your loudest friend? Julie R. It's a good loud though.

38. How many dogs do you have? One. The Chloe Monster.

39. Does someone have a crush on you? K-Dawg.

40. What is your favorite book(S)? I don't read anymore because of school.

41. Where were you born? Hendersonville, TN

42. What is your favorite candy? Snickers

43. Favorite Sports Teams? The Chicago Cubs, because of Kase. Oh and I married into a Miami Dolphins family so I must say them too. ;)

44. What songs do you want played at your funeral? i have no idea. i think the songs are really for those people at the funeral. so whatever they want.

45.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? getting ready for bed.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? NOOOOO, i dont wanna go to work.

47. Do you live away from your home town? Where are you currently? Not too far. Gallatin, TN is my home town.

48. Do you like to celebrate the holidays? Oh YES.

49. Do you own/use exercise equipment, if so what kind? No. I use the sidewalk everyday to walk to work from my free parking spot. Does that count?

50. What do you think of this long list of questions? It was really long.

1 comment:

erin said...

I'm glad I was the one who got to introduce you to the wonderful world of blog tags! Good luck on getting your papers written.