Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day


Today is the day. Finally, we'll have a new president, for good or for bad... We will see. I can not wait for it all to be done with. I know the media will move on from yapping about this to yapping about something else, but I am excited to not have to see anymore election commercials. Honestly, there is not a candidate that I like much. One thing that I have observed from this election is that many people tend to dislike others simply because they don't believe the same. I say to each their own. If you support a politician that I don't that is totally fine with me. I dislike people who think that all republicans are stupid or visa versa. That is what is stupid and ignorant.




What is beautiful about this country is that you can have your own opinion and vote for the party that you like. That is good.




The election will be over tonight. That is better.




And if the president that is elected is horrible, we can vote for someone else in four years. That is best.
(hopefully the country won't be shambles by then)

No comments: