Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Girl and Her Dresses

So the time of me being able to pick out what Eliza wears is soon coming to an end. She will still wear pretty much anything, but recently has become picky about what shoes she wears. I love putting her in dresses. It is just so easy and they are so cute.

Here are some of my favorites recently:

Purple dress with a little white cardigan.

(She likes to steal my wallet and go through it. Dangerous.)

She actually loved this rainbow dress and didn't want to take it off. I'm ok with that because it is super cute.

















Clearance dress from cracker barrel.

























This cute little tulip number my mom got her. She always looks cute with her little smile.
















































And because I don't put many pictures of Kase on here. Here is one of us. He is a cutie pie. He also rocks because he doesn't complain when I buy lots of dresses for Eliza. :)








1 comment:

Erin_C said...

sooo cute. beware. if she loves those dresses too much, it will become the only thing she agrees to wear. i know from experience. and keep a close eye on that wallet. a friend's little boy used to play with hers and he lost her credit and debit card and she had to order new ones. i make a carly wallet out of an old wallet and old gift cards. much less valuable :)