Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Pictures

So I took Eliza to the UT Arboretum for a little self-done photo shoot. I really wanted to get her pictures made, but we didn't have the money right now. Plus she is not a very cooperative photo taker.

When I put her in her Easter dress, she cried. She said "I don't like it!" and tried to pull it off. She has never acted like that before. I think she didn't like it because it was poofy. I felt kind of bad, but I convinced her that she looked pretty. She agreed to wear it to the park.

We brought her basket and some easter eggs. She really loved finding the eggs that we hid. It was pretty fun. I didn't get a lot of good shots because she NEVER smiles for the camera, NEVER stops moving, and ALWAYS had a very intense look on her face. We all had fun though!


Checking out the lily pad pond.





Daddy Daughter.





Going on an egg hunt.





Checking out the park.





Fake smiling. I couldn't get her to smile, so I asked her to show me her teeth.





After our photo shoot, I put her in a more Eliza-approved dress. She wanted to find more Easter eggs. She cracked me up beause she would get right up on an egg, bend over, and stare at it.


We had a realy nice time.

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

How cute! I think its so funny because she loves dresses and wasn't a fan! Sorry, I know it wasn't funny for you! What a fun photo shoot idea to use a planned egg hunt. I might just try that!

The Fishers said...

CUTE! Patrick does the same to me - stinkers!

The Borden Family said...

Beautiful!