Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just a reminder



"Oh cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow,

but children grow up, as I've learned with my sorrow.

So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.

I'm rocking my baby.

Babies don't keep."


--- Ruth Hulbert Hamilton






I read this today and loved it. Time seems to be flying by and my baby keeps getting bigger and bigger. She is so sweet and I want to treasure every moment with her.

So if you come to my house and it is kind of messy. Sorry. I've been doing more important things like reading stories, playing with bubbles, giving baths, and loving on my little bug.

She counted to 10 all by herself last week. I didn't know she could do that!

She says "One more time mommy, one more time." When she doesn't want to stop doing something.

She loves to have "Dance parties" in her room.

She has gotten several pairs of new summery shoes lately. When Kase picked her up yesterday, she put her foot up and said " I like my new shoes daddy."

She amazes us every day.

There is nothing else I would rather be doing.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Eliza looks just like you in that photo--so cute!

The Borden Family said...

Yay...so much joy! Glad you are doing well. Such a cutie! Tara's now officially certified babysitter...just keep that in mind for times you are needing alone time!