Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Thoughts For The Day

1. I hope that the dogs at home are ok. (We are dog sitting.)

2. Reese's peices are good and they remind me of ET.

3. On Friday, while eating at cracker barrel there was a girl at the next table painting her toe nails! That was rude and gross!

4. I am really enjoying the book that I am reading. It is the autobiography of Julie Andrews: Home.

5. What should I feed the missionaries tomorrow? I don't cook well.

6. I wonder if this week will go any faster. It already feels long and it's only Monday.

2 comments:

The Borden Family said...

The reeces comment reminded me, we had peanut butter cookies with Reeces pieces the other day that were super good.

I like doing tacos or petros for the missionaries...no cooking and they can put on what they want. Chilli and fritos are cheap too...can feed a bunch.

Erin_C said...

Hi Laura!
Found your blog. Thought I'd say hi;-)