Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Video

This is the video Kase and his brothers and friend, Brad, made together for a contest. Why, do you ask?

Well, because any opportunity to show off Ryan's short shorts is a good one.

Because Brad is an awesome drummer, and lip singer... I mean back up vocalist.

Because Tommy looks like he could possible chop down a forest after rocking out.

Because Kase is an awesome director/editor and husband I might add.

Because Scott is carrying on the wayward son.

Because Kase's dad is in it and he cracks me up everytime I watch it.

Because I am in the video. For a split tiny instant half of a half of a half of a second. (Hint: the bar scene.)

Oh and because these boys rock. What else?

6 comments:

Morganicity said...

the drummer is SEXY!!!

Clapp Clan said...

BRAVO VMA's are in your futute

Lori said...

Scott says: ROCK ON!!
Lori says: where the heck do I vote?? That was amazing!

Beth said...

Awesome.

The Webber's said...

Nicely done. Not sure how intimidating the dad was though, he's just too nice :)

Jado said...

Wow. I didn't know that Tom yelled. lol Great job guys. Good luck with the VMA's. Kase, I look forward to seeing more in the future. I have to watch it again. Love you guys. (Aunt Jerri)