Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Kase

Dear K-Dawg aka the love of my life,

I hope you have a happy birthday.... because you deserve it.

You are sweet and amazing and you look hot in suits. You are patient with me. You teach me and you make me laugh.

You love your family and you are an amazing person.
But most of all you love me and I love you. And we both love the cubs. (ok I love them because you love them, but who could resist them?)



HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love Forever,
Laura


P.S. I know your birthday is really tomorrow, but who has time to post a blog when there are presents to be wrapped and a cake to be baked? I mean really. ;)


4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy birthday Kase Clapp!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...how sweet! Happy Birthday, Kase!

Who doesn't love the Cubs, I mean seriously?

Erin_C said...

its funny how the cubs can really solidify a relationship . . .

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Kase!!