Friday, July 17, 2009

Hubbie Funnies

We have been keeping my parents dog, Isabella, while they are in Florida. Yesterday, Isabella was laying on the floor between Kase and I.

Me: What is that noise? (There was a weird, quiet noise that sounded like a soft rumble.)

Kase: It's the dog.

Me: What? Are you sure? That doesn't sound right. Are you sure it's not your ipod?

(rumble noise again)

Kase: No I am sure. My ipod is on silent. I think the dog is wheezing.

At this point I am starting to get worried. It's just not a natural noise that should be coming from a dog.

Then we heard the rumble noise again. It WAS the ipod! Guess it wasn't on silent after all. It made me laugh that he thought that weird noise was the dog.

Ok maybe you had to be there.

2 comments:

Clapp Clan said...

is Be patient with Kase he is just getting used to the ipod

Julee said...

Um, how did I not know you have a blog? Why did I have to find a link from someone else's blog?
Hi, by the way!