Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pink or Blue?????

We find out one week from today if this little one is a Boy or Girl.

We are so excited.

We really just want a healthy baby.

A girl would be fun because we already have pretty much everything we need for a girl. Plus Eliza could have a sister close in age and that would be fun too.

A boy would be fun because it would be all new to us. Plus I'm totally diggin' little boys clothes right now.

I had a dream it was a boy last week.

I had a dream it was a girl last night, but she also had 4 legs so I am hoping that is not true.

Either way, we are really excited.


So which one do you think it is?????

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Just because I want you to have the name you want, I'm going to guess it's a boy!

I can't wait for you to find out.

The Fishers said...

I'm guessing girl...

Tiffany said...

You are totally having a boy.