Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eliza's 4 Month Check-up

Eliza had her check-up today. This is mostly for my memory, so you don't have to read if you won't want to.

We were there FOREVER in our check-up room because they just got new computer systems and they are slow figuring everything out. But it went well otherwise.

I felt so bad when they gave her her shots, but she handled them like a champ.

She is healthy and right on track.

She laughed for the first time the other day and it was the sweetest sound. Then on Monday, she rolled over several times! FINALLY!!! But now she won't do it anymore, she just lays there and cries. Sighhh....

She currently weighs 14 lbs 2.5 oz (50%) and is 25 inches long (75%-90%). So she is long and skinny.

We had fun playing and waiting for the doctor. Minus the shots part it was a good time.


Side note: This past weekend we were able to go to a friend's wedding. It was victorian styled with beautiful dresses with bustles. It was soooo gorgeous. We had a wonderful time.

We also had date night last Friday and saw the movie Devil, which I guess was a good movie but it made me feel icky, so I can't really recommend it if that makes sense. But it was fun to spend time with Kase while being baby-free.

I would like to thank my awesome mother-in-law for watching Eliza. She rocks.

No comments: