Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Nursery

The baby's room is mostly done. I still have pictures and shelves that will be hung on the wall and her closet still needs a little organization.



These pictures aren't the best. The color is off. The room is a minty green, not neon green. It is cuter in real life. :) Plus I didn't get a good picture of the window. Oh well.

















I made this mobile. It still needs a little work, but it's the thought that counts you know.









Now we just need the baby!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your nursery looks just like mine except I have white furniture. Same wall color and pink and white to go with.

From the looks of your changing table, you are well stocked...so excited for you.

The Borden Family said...

Wow! Looks fantastic. You are much more prepared for your first baby than I ever was. I love the happy feeling of that room. See how it looks in the dark of the night about 4am....go in without lights on and see if you stumble on any furniture. If not, you are good to go!

Erin_C said...

SO CUTE. i'm a fan.

lets party when we get back. before little miss shows up.

The Fishers said...

Cute!!! I love the mobile! Great job!

Lori said...

Wow, I was totally going to say how much I liked the mobile before I even read that you'd made it. Now I like it even more! Did you make the birdie in the chair too?

Tiffany said...

love it!! I can't wait to meet her!