Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Shower Numero Tres aka Work Family Shower

I cannot say enough good things about the people I work with. They are awesome. And not just because they bought me terrific presents. :)

My work family threw me a baby shower. It was AMAZING.

Although I did get really nervous opening gifts in front of people. (There are more people at the shower at other tables, but I don't have a picture of everyone.)
There was YUMMY FOOD: (Not pictured is HOMEMADE VANILLA ICECREAM. My favorite.)
And of course a delicious homemade cake filled with strawberries. Oh AND it's cute:


And let's not forget the amazing gifts. Adorable stuff too. We even go the travel system AND pack-n-playI have been dying to have:

After it was over, my car was loaded full of loot. It was so thoughtful of my co-workers and bosses to do this for me. I am so blessed to work with such amazing people. I was overwhelmed by all they did for us. I cannot thank them enough.
Thank you!

No comments: