Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Shower Numero Uno aka Church Family Shower

My friend at church, Lea Ann, threw a sweet baby shower for me at her house. Several friends from church came and spoiled me and our little one.







Games: Everyone had to draw a baby on a piece of paper on top of their heads. Then I got to pick the best baby. I picked the one my mom drew. I didn't know it was her drawing. It was just the only baby with a cute face (and arms and legs).


Presents: Everyone was so nice and the baby got some really cute dresses and onesies. It was a really fun time.





Thank you!

2 comments:

Always Pretty in Pink said...

Those cupcakes were cute. I've done umbrellas, but never in baby shower themes. :)

Always Pretty in Pink said...

P.S. I am so glad you aren't taking the name Emma! :) That's my number one, and I would be so sad. I would still want to use it too, but I have a sister named Rebekah and a cousin about the same age named Rebekah. Too confusing for everyone. I just don't think I could do that to our kids. Even though we do live super far apart. :)