Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey Look Me Over


My mom use to sing a song to us as kids. It goes something like....

"hey look me over, lend me your ear. Fresh out of clover, mortgage up to here, but don't pass the plate folks, don't pass the cup. I figure whenever you're down and out the only way is up. And I'll be up like a rosebud, high on the vine. Don't thumb your nose, but take a tip from mine. I'm a little bit short of elbow room but let me get me some and look out world here I come."


Anyways. Sometimes I do feel a little fresh out of clover.


But not this week. This week I am feeling pretty lucky, and very blessed.


Kase was able to start his internship this week. He was laid off last October and has been fulltime student-ing since. But this week he's back to work, and he loves it. Plus he graduates in 3 weeks! We are excited.

This weekend is looking pretty lucky too. My parents and sister are coming for a visit. And there are some fun baby showers involved! (I wish my brother and his wife could come visit. Hint hint if you happen to ever read this.)
Plus the weather has been awesome.

AND I've also decided our baby is very lucky. In the last 2 weeks, while walking to work I have randomly came across 4 four-leaf clovers. How lucky is that? It's all the baby.
So...

Look out world, here we come!

No comments: