Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flying High

Kase loves his internship with ORNL. It has been such a blessing to us. Last week he got to ride in a helicopter and shoot video out the side. He is the tiny person in the front of the helicopter hanging out the door with a video camera.

Awesome for him. He loved it. (Glad I don't have to do anything like that!)

I am very proud of him. I love him.

In other news, I have lots to write about. I am just too lazy and tired. Eventually I will blog about all the lovely baby showers I have been given lately. And I will blog about the nursery, which is looking pretty good I must say. It is almost ready for when our little love decides to join us.

1 comment:

Erin_C said...

yay kase! i would be freaked out if i were you laura. couldn't he just topple right out?

and we need to see nursery pictures! i think I saw a picture on holley's facebook maybe? if that was it i had a dream that you guys decided to incorporate bold primary-colored rainbows. you painted the rainbows all over the green wallls and ironed rainbow patches onto the bedding. it was a nightmare. please don't do that.

the end.