Saturday, June 22, 2013

Camping/Memorial Day

For memorial day, we decided to go camping with my parents at frozen head state park. My parents have an RV so my parents, Caroline, and I slept in there. Eliza and Kase slept in the tent because they wanted to. The campgrounds did not have hook ups for air/water/electricity, but the weather was perfect. Could not have picked better weather. It was even a little chilly at night time. We had a great time.

On our way to the campground:
Eliza sang "we're going camping" (a song she made up) the whole way to the park.


Meanwhile, Caroline wondered what is camping?

Eliza's favorite thing was the awesome playground that was at the park.

Caroline got some quality snuggling time in.


My dad cooked some of the best food ever. My favorite was the pork chops, grilled corn, bread, and dutchoven hashbrown potatos. Oh and smores. YUM.


We had fun.


No comments: