Saturday, April 6, 2013

Turning 31

On March 16 I turned 31. Yikes. Typing it out sounds so weird. But really, it's not bothering me.

My parents came to visit for my birthday weekend. My mom, Holly, and I went to a consignment sale that was awesome. Then we had a great lunch together. Then I got to enjoy one of my favorite things to do: nap. Then we headed to dinner at Carrabba's which I love.

While there, Eliza suddenly got sick and threw up all over me. It was awesome. So we had our food boxed up to take home. We had dinner at home and enjoyed a delicious ice cream cake my parents had brought.I had been wanting an icecream cake and my mom didn't even know it!


The sick girl enjoyed her piece of icecream cake with blue frosting.


And I enjoyed my desert after desert: little caroline.

Best birthday ever.

No comments: