Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Part II

 Easter morning Eliza woke up to find her Easter basket which she left outside her door filled with goodies. She was so excited that the Easter bunny came to her house. This was the first year that she was excited for Easter. We tried to explain to her the true meaning of Easter. Hopefully she will understand it better next year.

Eliza's basket and Caroline's basket:





Caroline's first Easter involved her mommy torturing her by putting her inside her own Easter basket.






She was not a big fan. But she looked so cute.






Eliza had to get ready for church before she could look into her Easter basket. But she looked darling in the Easter dress I got last year on clearance. score!

 Caroline and Daddy.
 Our little bunny.
 The Easter bunny brought Caroline the cutest and softest little lamb ever. I love it so much. I hope she will too. Everytime I see it I think of her because she is so cute and soft too.
 I'm discovering the only thing harder than getting good pictures of an almost 3 year old, is getting good pictures of her with her sister.
 We had SuperDeb and Grandpa over for Easter dinner. It was so fun to have them in our home. Eliza LOVES it.

Caroline and SuperDeb.  
 Grandpa and Kase hid eggs for Eliza to find. She was a big fan.
 Grandpa and Eliza.
We had a wonderful Easter. It has become one of my favorite holidays of the year.

Now bring on Spring!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Your girls are darling and I am pretty sure I am overdue to see little Caroline.