Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Mom's Birthday Surprise

This weekend was fun.





Eliza and I surprised my mom for her birthday by coming home for the weekend. My mom was at work and Eliza and I walked in unexpectedly. She was so surprised. It was awesome.




We had a wonderful weekend eating, shopping, playing. Eliza gave lots of kisses and loved chasing the dogs around the house. She was a little spoiled.



I hope my mom had a great birthday. She is so kind and generous and takes care of us. She sacrifices so much for her family and for taking care of my Memaw who has alzheimer's. She is a wonderful example to me of being selfless and patient.


A few cell phone pictures of the weekend:



Eliza stealing food off of my mom's plate. (She needs to learn she is supposed to 'give' on birthdays not 'take')





While shopping Eliza found her twin and was really excited. This is her excited face. All that shopping wore her out.



We had a great trip. We missed Kase though. When we got back home Eliza and her daddy played and played until they were both ready for night night.





Happy Birthday Momma. We love you!

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

oh how adorable is that baby girl!