Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Monday

So I've decided to post every other day for a while.

We will see how long that lasts.

You might get bored reading my posts of the usual everyday stuff.

But life is made up of every days of just the usual, and I would like to remember my everydays of the usual.

So if you think it's boring, then sorry!

This past weekend was fun. We had dinner/movie with some good friends who we don't see often enough. They are having a baby scoe (scarlett or zoe) in the next few weeks and we are excited for them.

Then Saturday Eliza and I had a play date at the splash park with our friends. Eliza was not so sure about the water, but loved the blueberries we brought to snack on.

Then Saturday night I got really sick. It was bad. I don't even want to talk about it. It stuck around until Monday when I finally started to feel better. I am so so so grateful for good health.

When I get home everyday, Kase asks me what the best thing about my day is. It's his sneaky way of trying to get me to be more positive I think. But it is a good thing do to. Kase and Eliza are always the best things about my day, but I am suppose to list something else.

So..... the best things about today:
- being able to hold down a meal.
- finding out what my husband has planned for us on our 5th anniversary in a month.
- Eliza saying "This..This...This..." and pointing to her toes so that I would do "This little piggy" for her.

It is the sweet and simple things.

No comments: