Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Update

Here is what we've been up to lately:

- Yesterday we cleaned out half of the garage.... Ok Kase really did the work and Eliza and I bossed him around. I love spring cleaning.

- I went on a walk with 2 of our neighbors whose daughters go to daycare with Eliza. Eliza kept waving back and forth to her friends on both sides of her. So cute. It was fun. I felt all healthy and stuff. But it took up all of our afternoon "mommy and Eliza" time so I don't think we will do it everyday.

- Eliza's 23 hour EEG test results came back completely normal. We were happy. PLUS she stopped "posing" and we were excited..... until last week when we had an appointment with the neurologist. That very morning she started posing again. The Doc said she thinks she is normal and just wants to see us back in a year. Eliza is trying to drive me crazy.

- Eliza wants to walk really really bad.

- I have created a "Laura night" where one night a week I put Eliza to bed between 7 and 8. Then I go out and do whatever I want. It has been a nice little break for me and I don't feel like I am missing out cause she is asleep anyways. Although, I am tired so I am usually back home by 9:30. ha.

- Work is super busy right now. It is driving me bananas.

- We are trying really hard to be better at reading scriptures every day. I feel so much better when we do it.

- Our 5 year anniversary is this summer. We want to go on a cheap trip together. If you have read down this far in my post, perhaps you would be willing to comment and give me trip suggestions too?


I shall now reward your diligent reading with a picture. It is a little late but it is hilarious:




4 comments:

Erin said...

-so glad her tests came back normal!

-"Laura nights" sound awesome. wish i could come :)

-we went to Charleston, SC last summer and did it way cheap. found a super cheap hotel right on the beach (it was a little ghetto, but it was on the beach so we didn't exactly hang out in the room) that had a fridge and then packed groceries in a cooler, so we only ate out once a day. we sound so pathetic, but we are and it was cheap. but it was sooo nice. you can't beat the beach, in my opinion. it was like a 5 hour drive from kville.

Lori said...

Hey, I just saw you. :) Babies love to drive us crazy, that's just what they do. I wholeheartedly second Erin's beach suggestion (we've stayed at Isle of Palms right outside of Charleston a lot and it's a great non-drunk-teenager beach), we're also trying to find a time to go do the Virginia Creeper the spring/summer as a 2-3 day getaway. If I haven't told you all about the creeper yet, ask me--it's so beautiful and relaxing.

The Borden Family said...

I love reading about you and your family. I'm so happy to hear about the test results. I remember when I had to make a night for myself. I went to movies alone, or the grocery store and took my time...but, I was always so nervous and wanted to get back. If you want, let me know when your night is....and we can go do something fun together.

Tiffany said...

You could always go to Asheville for a quick get away! it's beautiful! :)

love the pictures!