Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Santa Clause came to Town and Sang us a Song

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family the weekend before Christmas. We had fun....

Kase loved on Eliza....

My brother and his wife came over to open presents with us ...My sister taking pictures.... Eliza got the cutest Grover from her uncle John and aunt Leah.....



Santa played a song and my sister sang but I don't have a picture of her singing....
Oh Oops did I forgot to mention my dad is Santa?..... Eliza also got to see Ms. Clause...
We had a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog! I've been reading some of yours and I had no idea you worked for the feds! I worked for them for 5 years (up until last spring). Anyway, looks like you had a fun Christmas with your darling little girl!

The Fishers said...

AWWW! I love the pictures!