Thursday, January 6, 2011

Post Christmas Photo Shoot


As a girl I feel that I am allowed to be a little bit crazy. (Atleast I am self-aware right?) As I mentioned I didn't get a good picture of Eliza on Christmas. So a week later I dressed her in her Christmas outfit and she had a photo shoot with one of her favorite Christmas toys.

She wanted to show off her new purse. It comes with everything a girl needs: liptstick, money, bracelet, keys, mirror, and it even sings her songs.
They keys are especially handy for cutting teeth on. And everytime she plays with her purse, her mom gives her a $1 allowance! This was exciting at first but she is starting to get a little greedy and recently asked for a raise.


But then she realized she doesn't need a raise because she looks like a million bucks. And I think she is priceless.

1 comment:

The Fishers said...

AAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!