Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we had our christmas at home just the 3 of us. It was so fun to spend time with each other and see Eliza explore. Although the dog enjoyed her new toys more than Eliza enjoyed her new toys. She liked the bows and paper. But it was really fun.

Showing Eliza an ornament in our matching P.J.s ...

The stocking my sister helped me make for Eliza. I also made Kase's so don't make too much fun of it....


Eliza and her bow....
Kase and his cufflinks that look like movie reels....



Eliza's new blanket that I like too much and I am afraid to use it cause I don't want to get it dirty. ha ha.
After that we headed over to Kase's parents house to celebrate some more....
We had homemade pizzas of all different kinds....
Eliza found some more bows that she liked......We loved watching everyone open their gifts especially the neices and nephew. We loved visiting and playing games. I don't have any pictures because we brought a camera that Kase borrowed and I apparently don't know how to use it because the pictures were all too dark. Which is why I dressed Eliza up in her Christmas outfit for a photo shoot a week later because all the pictures I took of her on actual Christmas were not good. Sorry little baby. (those pictures are coming soon.) But we did have a lot of fun on Christmas.

2 comments:

Erin_C said...

your matching pjs are SOOOOO cute! and ellie's blanket is SOOOOOO cute! i have one that i never used for carly cuz it was too cute to ruin :)

Beth said...

SOOOOO cute!! Where did you get the matching pjs and blanket? I LOVE them!!