Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Copy Cat

I saw this on two friend's blogs and I thought it was cool. Then one of them invited others to copy them and well... I thought OK! You can copy them too! So here it is:

1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.



1. What is your name?


2. What is your favorite food?

3. What is your favorite color?

4. Favorite Drink?

5. Dream Vacation?
6. Favorite Dessert?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love the most in life?
9. One word to describe you:
10. What do you dream about?

That was was really fun. YOU should do it too!

2 comments:

Marci said...

I am going to try that...too cute! Stumbled upon your blog via C Jane...it's adorable!

The Quayles said...

Loved this! I'm glad you did it! I think a lot of your answers were perfect!