Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Eliza at 3.5

I realized the other day that Eliza turned 3.5 and is now closer to 4 than 3. Sad day. She is growing way too fast.

At 3.5 she has turned into quite the pretender. She will play and play and play. She pretends that she is the teacher, mommy, wonder woman, or bad guy.

She loves her sister and shares very well with her. Except for sometimes, when I catch her shaking her finger in her sister's face bossing her around. But mostly she is a very sweet big sister.

She is a good finder. I can tell her to go get me some diaper cream in the other room that is out of place and she will actually find it.

She has turned into quite the Daddy's Girl and loves for Daddy to tell her stories or read her a book.

She loves all things Wonder Woman (see Daddy's Girl above). She also enjoys dinosaurs and the little mermaid. But mostly, Wonder Woman.

She is a good girl and never gets in trouble at school, but she is sassy, mostly to me. When she is tired, she knows how to push my buttons. Last week, we went to Hobby Lobby after school and it was a nightmare. I was that mom with the screaming-at-the-top-of-her-lungs child in a cart while everyone stared (including Caroline, who thought her sister must've lost her mind). It was bad. Because of her behavior, we didn't go to Sonic like she wanted. The next morning, she told me that next time we go to hobby lobby she will be good so we can go to sonic. It made me laugh.

She is pretty sweet. She was sick this past weekend, and everytime I helped clean her up after a throw up episode she would thank me. As she was recovering from her sickness she said "Mommy, I don't feel good. I think it would made me feel better if I sit on daddy's lap." She will randomly tell us that she loves us.

She is marvelous.

No comments: