Thursday, February 16, 2012

Did You Know....

that Eliza loves Taylor Swift?

When she was a little-itty-bitty-whiney-never-stop-crying-never-ever baby, we would put Taylor Swift on in the car and she would magically calm down.

It was a miracle.

So we pretty much listened to Taylor all the time. We branch out sometimes, but she usually says "No No No No No No No No" repeatedly until we put Taylor back on.

We did get her to listen to Christmas music during the holiday season, and it wasn't just Taylor's christmas album. She really liked Michael Buble's version of "Jingle Bells." (I'm not going to lie, Kase still plays it for her in the car. ha ha.)

But Taylor is her favorite. She calls her "Tay-luh"

Now that she is a bit older, she even knows a lot of the lyrics to Taylor's songs. "Meet me the the pouring rain" or I see sparks fly whenever you "Mile." Anybody? Anybody?

Ok maybe you are not such a big Taylor fan. But if you ride with us, I think you may gain a new appreciation for her.

If not, you'll have to deal with Eliza. "No no no no no."

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

That is so fun! It's funny how they take to certain things!

Erin_C said...

girl after my own heart. I love "Tay-luh" too. last summer I listened to Adele non-stop and Carly learned a bunch of her lyrics. Pretty funny to hear her sing "rolling in the deeeeeep!"