Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

This weekend I am thinking a lot about being a mother as it is my first mother's day. I think it is the most amazing thing in the world and I love every thing about it. Even the late nights/early mornings/crying fits. I love my sweet girl.

I am also thinking about all the love my mother has given me. About how when you're upset just hearing your mother's voice can be so comforting. About all the late nights/early mornings/crying fits she put up with from me.

I am so grateful for my sweet mother, for Kase's sweet mother, and for the opportunity I have to be the mother to sweet Eliza.

Happy mother's day to all the mothers out there, to all the wonderful women who fill a motherly role for someone else, and to all those who will be mothers some day. As women we are all mothers. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sweet! Got me a little teary eyed. Thanks for being so amazing.