Tuesday, May 10, 2011

11 Months Old















I can't believe my baby is almost a year old!!!


At 11 Months she:


- cruises around furniture and crawls quickly.

- HATES having her diaper changed or clothes changed.

- has had a few tantrums lately. I am hoping it was because she was sick and tired. I hope.



- still loves bath time.

- loves trying new finger foods.

- points at things and jabbers like she is saying something really important.

- is still very attached and clingy to me.

- has recently enjoyed napping in her crib instead of w/ me. Which is bittersweet.



- is a really good sleeper. Which is awesome!


- is curious, smart, sweet, funny, fiesty, and the most amazing thing to us.

1 comment:

Erin_C said...

she is such a beauty! we can't wait to see her! and carly HATES diaper changes too. she often escapes with a naked bum and runs around laughing. something you can look forward to :)