Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ghosts, Bats, Witches, Pumpkins, and Sharks

For Eliza's first Halloween, she had a lot of cute clothes to wear. Her uncle John and aunt Leah L-O-V-E halloween. So they bought her sever super cute onesies which I L-O-V-E-D dressing her in. We prepared for Halloween by wearing these several times....


There is a super cute witch on this one: She also had special P.J.'s just for the occasion. They had bat feet:
We went to our church's trunk-or-treat. So fun. Eliza was the only shark there. I was a scuba diver and Kase was a life-guard. Our car played the Jaws music. You know. The duh duh. duh duh. duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh music:

All that sharking around wore her out: For actual Halloween, Kase was on a boy's trip with his dad and brother. My parents and sister came to visit for the weekend. Eliza loved her Mummy....

And her aunt Melissa.... And her Memaw.....
And her Gran-Pop......


My parent's and sister packed up and left before halloween evening. But Eliza and I loaded up and went to visit Grandma SuperDeb. She made us yummy chicken and dumplings and we relaxed and visited for the evening. I wanted to get pictures of Eliza with SuperDeb, but she (Eliza not SuperDeb) was WAY too grumpy. She was probably mad because she can't eat candy. ha ha. We had a wonderful 1st Halloween together and were so glad when Kase returned home later that night.
I am excited for future halloweens!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Love all those cute Halloween clothes!!

Erin_C said...

she is sooooo cute! you are in the most fun stage. Chris and I LOVED 4-7 ish months when they are cute and smiley and make noises but before the messy eating and crawling and chaos. hmmm . . .

Really think your costumes were fabulous. So creative. You are in charge of our costumes next year . . .

And Eliza the Shark totally reminded me of our little 2-month-old mouse last year.

And we miss you.

The end.

The Fishers said...

She's definitely the cutest shark I've EVER seen!

The Borden Family said...

I love all the holiday dress up clothes....Christmas is fun too! Still love that shark outfit.

sunkissis said...

her huge smile is the best!!! Super rad sharky!!