Friday, November 5, 2010

Rolling Over and QUESTION!!

This will mostly be boring to everyone but grandparents. It may even be boring to them too. BUT if you are a parent or know anything about babies, at least skip to the last picture because I need your advice.

About a month ago, (October 11th to be exact) Eliza rolled over for the first time. She did it several times in a row and I haven't been able to get her to do it again. I caught one of the times with the camera.

YAY!!!! She did it!She HATES tummy time. She just cries and screams until you pick her up.
Maybe one day she will decide to roll over again. That would be nice. Just saying. No pressure or anything.
Eliza has a "pose" that she does when she is tired. It looks like this:
Right arm bent, left arm stretched out behind her, legs crossed. Not sure why she does that other than being tired and upset. Any one know anything about this?

3 comments:

Gillis's said...

My daughter does the same, exact thing. From the only rolling over the one time (a month ago) to not rolling over at all. She also does the same half-rolled pose when she is irritable. Strange... guess it's a cute baby girl thing!

Erin_C said...

I've learned that babies to wierd things. . . just embrace it. And someday when she is 16 you can make fun of her by making that pose and saying "Ellie, this is what you did when you were tired when you were a baby!" Just like I plan to tease Carly for looking at her imaginary mice when I thought she has schizophrenia.

Tipper said...

My little boy rolled over a few times in one day, then didn't do it again for another week. I don't understand it either. He despises tummy time.
Does Eliza roll from front to back and back to front? My son only rolls from back to belly. He looks like Eliza's sleepy pose when he is trying to roll. haha.