Friday, September 24, 2010

Update: Eliza's Blessing

Eliza was blessed on August 1st. For those who don't know, this is a special day where she her name is announced and a special prayer of blessings is said for her.


Getting ready for her special day. Her great-grandmother Lois made her pretty white dress:

Me, Eliza, Mom






Sister-in-Law Leah, Sister Melissa, Me, Eliza, MomBrother John, Me, Eliza, Dad
Note how fascinated Eliza is with her uncle John.
We had everyone in both of our families here. It was so special.




My sister is missing in this picture. She is off socializing somewhere and didn't know we were taking photos. I was so glad my brother and his wife could come visit.






All the men in Eliza's life, except for Grandpa Byron.



Our dear friends Chris and Erin with their beautiful daughter Carly. She moves to quick to be caught looking at the camera. :)

Leah made an awesome cake with Eliza's face. I got to fullfill my dreams of eating my baby cause she is so cute.


Eliza with Aunt Leah and Uncle John.
What a wonderful day!

No comments: