Friday, September 17, 2010

Randomness

Our computer is still down. We probably won't get it back until the begining of October... so no pictures. Sorry.

But as an update, this week has been busy with work. Last night I was so tired I came home and passed out on the couch.

This week, Eliza started grabbing toys with her hands. She discovered her feet and loves to grab them too. I have been stressed about daycare. She has been super fussy there. They called her high maintenance. That she may be, but I think she is just really tired and has trouble sleeping there. But I am not sure what to do. I don't want them to dread taking care of the angry baby who cries a lot. I also don't want her to be so upset. If anyone has advice please help!

On a fun positive note, there are 2 other girl babies her age at daycare and we found out they both live one street down from us! Plus there is another girl baby on that same street her age. PLUS there is a cute boy baby who lives down the street from us who is 6 months older than the girls. So I am hoping they will all be good friends and play together. That is fun. (Brianna I am thinking they will all have crushes on your little one (I don't want to say his name for privacy reasons)) Wow look at all those parenthesis!

So this weekend we will be sleeping, shopping, and spending time with family. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

Haha, Owen's already training him to be a ladies man! I didn't realize there were so many babies in the neighborhood!!!

The Borden Family said...

I love it when they discover their toes! Oh so sorry to hear about the daycare. I hope it gets better soon.