Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Catch Up Photo Post #1 or Eliza's Birth and Coming Home

So I am finally posting pictures and plan on catching up on our summer and Eliza's life. Here are pictures from Eliza's birth and coming home from the hospital:

June 6th waiting for Eliza to join us:


She arrived 5:50 a.m. 6/6/10. 8 lbs 2 oz 21 inches:



She was a tired baby:
With cute toes and feet:
She had a proud daddy.....
who loved her enough already to change her first stinky diaper (along with help from Holly.)
She met her Pop (my dad):
her Grandpa (Kase's dad):
her Memaw (my mom):
her Grandma SuperDeb (Kase's mom):
Her Uncle Scott and Aunt Katie:
Her Aunt Melissa and all of her other Uncles and Aunts that I didn't get pictures of for some reason. Blame it on the drugs:
Then we waited in the hospital to go home:
And finally we bundled up and got ready to go out:
And we finally made it home with sweet little Eliza:



It was a tiring and amazing few days:

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

awww... I love the pictures! She's sooo cute. I hope I can see you guys soon!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Lydia says: "I love Baby Clapp. I'm so loving her. She's so cute. I can even tickle her toes."

Beth said...

Is it wrong that even though she is the cutest thing ever, i couldn't get past the whole-you looking amazing in every picture-even the one where you had JUST DELIEVERED?!?! Just had to get that one out there-we love you guys!