Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello....

This is Eliza. Aka Ellie, aka June bug, aka Bug, aka Booger.

Sometimes she goes by julie droolie or smellie ellie.

She is 10 weeks old, aka 2 months and 1 week.

Sometimes she smiles as seen in above picture.

Lately, she also makes cooing noises, but mostly at her daddy.

She loves baths and having her hair blow dried.

She does not love taking medicine or having her diaper changed.

Her pet peeve is when someone picks her up with cold hands.

She has a temper and can scream really loud.

She doesn't cry as much as she use to. (which was ALL. OF. THE. TIME.)

She has started sleeping more and in her own bed.

Her mommy loves to pick out clothes for her to wear and smother her with kisses.

She has lots of clothes, but could always use more.

She now weighs 12 lbs 2 oz and is now 23 in long.

She got her first shots last week. She screamed. Then, after being handed to her mommy, she fell asleep immediately.

She loves to eat.

A lot.

Her thighs are getting chunky, but her mini skirts still fit.

She still has lots of hair.

She has a SuperDeb, Memaw, Grandpa, and Pop that all love her. Along with awesome aunts and uncles who love her too.

Her parents love her more than anything.



Soon I will post pictures.

Ones that aren't blurry from my cellphone.


But today I go back to work, and I leave my precious baby bug with complete strangers at a daycare.

That doesn't seem right.

But I have to work and make money so we can feed, clothe, and house my sweet baby bug.

So I've gotta do what I've gotta do.

Maybe if I post pictures of the baby up here, my parents will actually read my blog.

2 comments:

Erin_C said...

Cutest post. We sure love little Eliza and miss you guys mucho. Hope being back at work is going ok!

Tiffany said...

she is the cutest baby! I just want to squeeeeeeeeeze those cheeks. oh my gosh!!!