Friday, February 12, 2010

Obsessed

So I decided to not buy much for the baby until it gets closer to baby time. Mostly to save money because we're hoping we get a lot of hand-me-downs, and I want to wait until after any baby showers so I know what we need.

But there is one problem with my plan.

I can't stop thinking about baby stuff.

I dream about it.

I MAY have even drawn a picture of what I would like our nursery to look like. Hoping that doing this would make me stop obsessing. I MAY have even considered taking measurements of the room so I could draw this picture to scale. I MAY have showed this picture to my husband and he still loves me. But I won't tell you if I really did that cause that would be embarrassing and dorky.

I don't want anything fancy. Just the necessities.

Anyways. I broke down and bought ONE thing for the baby/nursery a few weeks ago.

I had been eyeing this item for a while. It was on sale. Free shipping. I could build my Target rewards points. It was a sign.

So our baby has crib bedding.

She doesn't have a crib, but at least she has bedding.

And now I am making you look at it because I keep thinking about it.

Sorry.


6 comments:

The Fishers said...

Awwwwwwwww! Way cute! And don't worry, we all obsess!

Erin_C said...

so. cute. i love it.

you know that old school computer program "paint"? I designed carly's room on that. you're one of us now.

and i have bad news. it doesn't go away. chris caught me looking at toddler bedding on target.com the other day;)

Katina Angola said...

That's darn cute bedding! Totally worth the obsession. Now I'm obsessing on whether or not I will ever have girls or just pop out 4 boys!

Katina Angola said...

That's darn cute bedding! Totally worth the obsession. Now I'm obsessing on whether or not I will ever have girls or just pop out 4 boys!

Lori said...

Super cute. Lucky girl...

Beth said...

LOVE IT. You are going to be such a great Mommy!