Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally

It finally happened. Someone who doesn't know that I am currently growing a baby, asked if I was pregnant! That means that to atleast some people I actually look pregnant, and not just put on a little weight! At work we have several older gentlemen who are our security guards and I pass by them every morning. I did not tell them about the baby because they are very grandpa-like and I wasn't really sure how to start that conversation. This morning I got on the elevator and one of them followed me in and whispered the ever coveted question "Are you pregnant?"

YES!!! YES I am thank you!!!!

In hind sight I wish I had said no and acted offended. You know just for a little while. But I guess that's not nice to do to your work grandpa.

3 comments:

The Fishers said...

awww! such a good feeling!

The Borden Family said...

Congrats! What a fun thing to be happy about.

Michelle @ Twig said...

this cracks me up because i always wanted to act offended at like 8 or 9 months pregnant when someone asked me when i was due!