Monday, September 14, 2009

Introducing Mr and Mrs.... Scatie!

This weekend was wonderful.


Scott (Kase's brother) married his beautiful bride Katie in the Nashville temple.


Aren't they adorable?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The ceremony was lovely. I think it's wonderful how simple and meaningful temple ceremonies are. I don't want to share too much about their special and sacred day, but I will say that it was very touching and spiritual. It was so sweet to see two wonderful people become a family forever. The love is so innocent and pure. Amazing. Contratulations Scott and Katie!



(Kase and I decided their celebrity couple name will now be........ Scatie! So congratulations Scatie!)

3 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Aw...How cute! Congrats to them! Btw, I dig the celbrity name!!

The Webber's said...

Congrats to them and everyone in the family! They are so cute together and look so happy! What a wonderful beginning to their lives together! I just can't believe he's old enough to be married...

One final thing...something weird...the word verification at the bottom says "skatie" haha, what are odds of that, seriously?!?!

Yo Mama said...

Scatie. I love it! Too funny. I only wish that I had thought of it first.