Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Special K is funny


Dear Special K (aka my husband),
There are many reasons that I love you. You are sweet to me. You take care of me. We have fun together. You open the car door for me all the time. I like that. One of my favorite things that you do is:

You make me laugh.

Even when you don't mean to.
Example: Saturday I made special treats for the kids at church. They're all alergic to something so I had to think of something easy and that wouldn't make one of the kids stop breathing. Later that night....

you: I hope none of the kids are allergic to corn (very seriously)
Me: Why? (very confused look on my face)
you: Well, the treats that you made are made with puffed corn. (still serious)
Me: ummmmmmm noooooo they are RICE CRISPIE TREATS made out of RICE not corn. (starting to laugh).
you: ohhh yeahhh.

I love it when you have stupid moments, they are the funniest of all.

Love, your smart wife

P.S. Should i tell the story about the raisenettes being vegetables? Maybe not. Maybe we should go over the food groups instead. See right now I'm laughing again!!! Look what you do.

P.S.S. I love you soooo much!!!!

1 comment:

Clapp Clan said...

How cute and I am glad he opens the door for you everytime. What a good boy (man) he is. He loves you
SD