Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cowboys and Indians

I love fall. It is my favorite season. There are many reasons: the changing colors of the leaves, the crisp air, Halloween, the upcoming holidays, and fall clothes!

I also love all the fun activities that fall brings: camping without all the bugs and humidity, campfires, smores, hot chocolate, trick-r-treating, pumpkins, pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, and well... I know there is more but I can't think right now. Oh yes. Fall colors. All the warm tones, Reds, Oranges, Yellows, and Browns. I love it.

We've been too busy with school to do much of the fun fall activities but last weekend we did build a fire in our fire pit on the deck. We roasted marshmellows and made smores.






Last night we went to our church's trunk-r-treat (or is it trunk-n-treat? I'm not sure) I was an indian (the native american kind) and k-dawg was my cowboy:


Isn't he cute?


Yes I do realize I look extremely pale, but hey, it goes with the whole halloween scariness thing right?

Also here are my niece and nephew. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. They are cute:




I would post pictures of the other cute kids like the wizard of oz family or the elephant and cow, but well... that takes way too long. Anyways It has been a good week so far.

Happy Fall Ya'll!!! (no I don't really say Ya'll but it rhymes)



No comments: