Monday, January 16, 2012

A Very Belated Christmas Post

This Christmas we spent a lot of time with family. Unfortunately, I did not spend a lot of time taking pictures. But I did get a few.

We had Kase's side of the family came over for an early Christmas party. This is Eliza and her 3 cousins. It is really hard to get a picture of 4 kids.

This year we spent actual Christmas with my side of the family. It was nice to relax and hang out. My brother hung out with us quite a bit and it was a real treat. I have a few more pictures of Christmas morning but I figure people don't like being on the internet in their pajamas. So those will not be posted on here. Eliza got a new baby that she is very fond of. But I think the biggest surprise was that my brother and his wife got Eliza a pink VW power wheel! We were all shocked and amazed. Eliza immediately loved it. She doesn't know how to drive it but she loves to sit in it. At home, she feels safe in her car and loves to sit in it while I vacuum. (She is really scared of the vacuum.) When we made it back to Knoxville, we had a 3rd Christmas with just the 3 of us! Our tree: Eliza ran immediately to her little people barn, but she also loved her kitchen (I may have found it on the side of the road, cleaned it up, and it's as good as new!)Kase got an ornament for his 2010 graduation. It's a little guy holding a camera. So cute.


Eliza also likes her rocking horse. We had a wonderful Christmas!


New Year's resolution: take more pictures!









2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute, cute, photos. Good for you for not giving up on the Christmas post!!

Angela said...

Very cute, it's nice having multiple Christmas times with all the family. You are truly blessed:)