Monday, January 30, 2012

A Sick Day

Nothing makes you feel better than your little girl.

She knows lots of things that make you feel better

Things like lining up her animals on the bottom stair and getting her mommy to take a (blurry cell phone) picture of them.







Or putting her clothes in daddy's drawer. (I think she is taking over our room.)





Yesterday, she cracked me up so much. After a fun day at church and evening at Grandparent's house, we came home. Eliza walked into our bedroom, saw her play kitchen and said "Hi Kitchen, I miss you!" As if she hadn't seen kitchen in forever.




At nursery yesterday, one of the other kids walked up next to her and slyly began pushing her out of his way so he could play with the toy building table she was using. She looked at him, gathered her toys up, and said "Be Nice!" as she stomped away. Hilarious.




I feel much better now.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Are you sick? I hope you're okay! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

I love all the things Eliza is learning and her cute personality shining through. I can't believe I missed her getting pushed in nursery, but I can only imagine who it was (hopefully not James)!